Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Okay so today is january the 2nd, I haven't written anything at all about the first, you know? but I'm just going towr tie it anyway. What day is it? It's wednesday the 2nd, and today is a day where I do... soemthing. Id on't know what that something is, just really Id on't think it really matters that much. As long as I do it righT? so what am I goignt od o? I'm going to do something. A thing. Also, I'ma  little bit hungry, ut treally that's got ntohign to do with anythin. I read whatsit, daughter of smoke and bone and I liked it a lot. Or at elast I liked the first half of it a lot, but I didnd't like the 2nd half nearly as much, you know? Okay,so what is going to happen there? I don't evne know. What is happening there, you know? Okay so I was sayingt hat I really liekd that hing, you know? I really liked that  I mean okay so I can't seem to keep my brain going, you know? Okay, so I'm going to plot someithng. I'm going to plot that hting about the D&D campaign, you know? I mean there's a few more things you know? I mean you know what i'm going to say on that? BEcause there's not even goign to be a few mroe things that will be important you know? Ojkay so what ma I going to do on that, you know wht is happening there? I couldn't even tell what is happenign is happening there oyu know? ebcause it'll never ever run out of stuff that could happen, you know? And then I'm jstu goignt o see those thoer things, you know? And also I'm very tired, I feel like I need to have a nap or someitnh, you know/ And really I like that there's going to be a few more other things that could happen on that. Right? Right. Okay so i mean there's just goign to see that thing you know? And if I get what I'm goign to see on that? I mean there's like what is happening there oyu know? I coudln't even see what happened there you know?  I eman there wouldn't even be more things that Ic oudln't event ellyou know what is happeneing ont hat, you know? Swery.

No comments:

Post a Comment