Tuesday, December 18, 2012



Oaky s I don't know what is happening on that on thing you know Okay so wht am I going to do with tht? bcause really, it doesn't make any sese fr me to do that other tihng, you know I do need to keep going, I think, with the writing, which is fair enough, but I don't know what els sig oing o happen on tha other thing, sm am I even makign sense? no, but it's in anyway, to not be making sense, It hink. Probably. Uhm. what. Okay, so what am I going to say now with tha thing? because it enver makes any sense, makignt higns work, you know? Also, I 've got no cliue what I was dreaming about, so that's a thing. I'm not entirely sure that any of those things count, me making sense, stuf flike that, because, you know, eating and fods and stuff. Also, like other things, maybe. What am I going to do ont ha thing? OKay so what am I going to figure ont that? because I mean there's just me not writing things dow, I'm not saying anything of substance, not even a little bit, so yeah. I need to get better at that, proabkyl Ad then theres lik other things. It IT's also a bunch of wahtsits and stuff, you know what I'm saying? I'm also pretty sure that it's not gogn to count a single darn thing, right? right. OKay so what else am I going to be figuring into that toher thing? because drag and drop doesn't seem to be working, you know? IT's no a thing tha tmkes a lot of sense, not to anyone, okay? abd then there's like other things. IAnd if I hve that opned, then you knwo what is happenign? I certainly don't. REalyl, it shouldn't ahve taken me as long as it did just to make this dumb little tiny thing, but It took me forver anyways, you know? and also, not only but also, slight light, something something else. I mean the problem isn't the outrage it's the otert hing, you know? and thne there's like other annoying things that sometimes happen on tha ting, you catch my mening? I woner if it relly happenes otn that toherthing. I mean all it really takes is like a few annoying things to drop into that hat or something. Maybe.I don't even really know what I'm doing with my life. FAir? Fair. Okay so what else is going to hapen with tht? I need to tidy all this shit up, and I need to make sure that nohtign else that is dumb is goignt o happen, and thne I'm going to something something else. I honestly have o lue what that something else is going to be,but I should stll be okay with it, right? right. Okay so wht is happening now? I'm going to decide if that thing mkes any sense, and then I'm going to see if I can just check those other things, kay? kay. Okay so what ma I going to write on that AM I eeven making anysense? beaus eI don't think that I am, really. Also, I'm a little bit ungr, which is understandable I guess. It's just 40 ish minutes of stuff, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment