Thursday, December 20, 2012


Okay then, what is goign to happen on that thing?? ebcause honestl, It doesn't really matter does it?  what is going to happen then and now? I really don't know all that much, do I?
okay quickly going through the dream, even though I should have gone through it way before. It had... something. It had I think military>? and a girl whose name starts with an a? Something like that? I really don't know anymore. What was I going to say ont ha thing?m

okay so that was not good, dgetting distracted liek that/ why do I even care about things that donhappen wen I'm not tyhere?  And when I see those thnigs, like iunno. Stuff I need to get those things and put them away, I guess? Maybe? there's other things that I could turn into an interesting bit of things, you know? There's like other stuff I could turn into something important, you know what I mean? Do I really need to go through that archive of things? I dont really know/ THat's other stuff I could turn into that thing, you know? I mean there's always dumb things htat I could turn into a bigger uninteresting thing. Im not event hingking anymore when I do these thing,s, am I? I rtthink I need to be more present when I do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment