Saturday, December 22, 2012



Okay so what am I going to do on that? ebcuse I really want to write things down, but I seem to be absolutely terrible at things, you know? I really don't know what is happening on it you know?  I mean there are ridiculous numbers of people doing those things, you knwo? Okay so what am I going to do now on tha thting? because Ir eally don't have the slightest clue waht is happening then and there, right? where are we even going? becuse I' don't know wheree I'm going with any of this, you know? And then, and thent here's like dumb whatevers I can put int that, which. Okay. So does that make any sense? because I don't know what is happening with tht stuff, you know? And i Wht else am I ging to do on that? bcause I could relly tell what is happening there, you know? I can still tellw hat is going to hapenthere? and if I have that thing figured out, I really woulnt' know what is happening happening there. What the heck?  I that doesn't that is pretty bad sounding. I'm listening to the rebel fm podcasts. What am I even doing with that? because if I have those things figured out, then I coudln't evne see what is going to hpapen with that, you know? and well. ist hat done? I'm pretty sure all things are done, ebcause I wouldn't evne see wht is happening with ath,t you know? I could really just dcide that explosions and things could happen with that other thing? I mean there's like a few more things with atht, which I coudlnt' evne ell what is happening i and i I have that which is hapepning there, you know? also, I'm not sure what is happening in tere? because I mean, there's a few more other things which is goingt o happen what is happening tere, does that make a lot of sense? becuas eI coudln't even see what is happening then and there, right? And If I have that happening there, then it'll just be annoying, right? right.  I couldn't just decide what is hapening there, which i'M GOING TO CHARGE MY AUTIOBOOK THING, AND... HMM.i MEAN IF i LEAVE AT THREE, THAT IS WAY TOO EARLY

I was thinking leaving at five, but that might also be way too early I mean I coudln't even seew ath would be hapening here, you know? because I'm just going to do the christmas shopping/ I guess? I mean I don't really need to do a lot of it, which, okay THere's a few more whatevers I could turn into that, you know?  And well if I have that, it'll no longer see those dumb things, which I couldn't even see what is happening on that, and really my brain is sort of just... like... I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I'm just rambling, I couldn't even tell you what I am writing abou anymore, and I really need to just see those whtevers. Ad I need to figure out what I relly need to do, you know? and if I have those things figured out, then I mean, I could just turn it all into... a thing. enough of that I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment