Tuesday, December 25, 2012

okay so I'm not sure wha tI'm going to be writing abuot. yesterday, I just wasted a lto fo time on reddit, and then ate dinner with the family, adn then played a lot of video games. That does not seem like a good thing to post about, but oh well. I literally slept at 7 am last night. Also, hugo is adorable. And I also want a turkey sandwich. this is the extent of all of my thought for yesterday. Also, it was christmas eve. So.. you know. there's that. It's not exactly a good tale to tell ofn christmas I guess. wat is the plan? I'm not entirely sure what is happeneing there. Okay, so what am I going to do now for that thing/  becuase I really have no ther clue. And if I have that other thing working, I mean it's not like it's goingt o be a hgue deal if I have a billion words or anything, it's just... Iunno it's a little bit annoying maybe? Is today tuesday? Today is tuesday, so for tuesday I'm going to make sure if I can seen if I can get that toher thing to work. You know what that other thing is. I don't, but you, dear reader, who completely exists, totally does. W But in all honesty, I need to figure out what I'm doing with that thing, and by that thing, I mean I need to get some foor or something,. I think. I don't know. WHat time is it ?UIt's probably liek 130 by now, which  is a good sort of a time, I think. And if I have that working then, well, I dont' know what I'm going to say about that. And I'm only 4 minutes in, there's 6 minutes left, and I still really have no clue whatsoever what is happening ont hat,y uo nkow? and if I have that thing working, then, well, I dont' know. There's stuff. Or something. Im not sure what is happening there and then, you know? Adn I need. Okay so It hink I'm goingt o do one thing on this app. At least one thing a day. And also, I need to figure out how to to a better programming language, you know? IT's nto really compatiable with anything other than windows, and though it's xetermely easy to use, I mean I don't even think microsoft uses it for anything. The only thing it's really good for is it's compatibility with .ent4.0 which. I don't . Oaky,, so I'm sort of talking out of my ass mybe? Id on't know. I mean there's I mean The fact is that they want to make ti srot of random, but too much randomness itsn't good, you know? More randomness helps nobody, mnobdoy at all, and it is jut annoying, you know? also, I mean there just wondering about things, you kniow? and If I have that hing working ont hat thoer thing, then, well, I eman there's just a fewmore words that I could turn into that thing. I mean there's a lot that I'm willing to accept in terms of things that amek sense, you kniw? and if I have that thing making sense, then...

No comments:

Post a Comment