Wednesday, December 19, 2012

okay so I dont' have a single thing that I've got in terms of words antymore, you know?  I don't know what is going to happen you know? because I'm sort of running out of things that will happen on that thing. I don't quite know what is happening on that,y ou know? because I don't know. it's a little bit weird and odd to run into things like that in terms of representation, you know? and then you know what is going to happen onthat. Okasy, so what am I going to be talking about that thing? oaky I mean there's jsut a few little tihnga thatI coudl sort of pretend to be sort of.. I don't really know. There' stuff. I need to drop things like that, ou know? are there other random things that I need to worrry about? I mean otherwise there will be just a few mroe ignorant things that I can turn into a  I mean there'll just be pages of things froma  journal, you know? there's a few other things that ?I should even turn into a few more other words that could turn into a few more Okay, what else could I turn into a few more words? I mean otherwise there's going to be seeing ths like that, you know? there And when there's just goign to bw words liek that, you know? I mean there's always gouing to see what is going to see what is happening on that?  What else could I even be worring about? there's like other things. I mean, there's just a few other words and things that could be sort of not even a few words? Am I even saying things anymore? I mean I could see what is giong to happen ont hat, you know?  I wouldn't even see what is going to happen in there, you know? I mean there's a few other drops and dips of thinsg, you know what I'm sayuing?  So what else could there be? Important with that? There's not always a worry kind fo a thing I mean. Okay, so I'm nto even saying thins nanyremo there? If there's stuff like that, I mean I coudl always drop what is going to happen there/ There's a few mroe words tha I coudl turn intoa  few more things that would even happen with atth? am. I'm not really saing other things right now am I  Ooof. That hurts. Okay so what is happening there?  What else could I see what is happening there? What is going to see what is happening there? You know? I couldn't see any of those things I coudln't even see those thingsI couldn't see what is going to see there? I'm not going to see what is going to happen there? And once I've seen those those things, there's just going I just need to see wht is happening at that point? There's a few more other drops of words that are going to see there/ Are there? I mean there's like there's likea  few other words

No comments:

Post a Comment